The Infinium ClearVue® video laryngoscope
adopts state-of-the-art image technology and
possesses the advantage of a 2.0 megapixel fullview
camera with high-resolution monitor. The
ClearVue® features a rechargeable li-ion battery
for extended use.
A unique anti-fog capability is also provided. The
overall design is compact and ergonomic. A high
resolution view of the glottis will enable clinicians
first-attempt success while minimizing any chance
of a complication during the intubation process.
The Infinium ClearVue®
Video Laryngoscopes are:
COMPACT AND ERGONOMIC
– Lightweight – unit is less than 350g.
– Vacuum Packed Disposable Blades
– Quick installation and removal of blades
– Quick Shot Camera Button for Recording
LOW COST PER PATIENT
– Reusable blades can be used up to 1000 times.
– Low cost disposable blades
– 2 years warranty
– Screen is reinforced with antishatter protection
– Light weight long lasting rechargeable li-ion battery
– 3.5 inch display
– Anti-Fog Lens
– 2.0 Mega Pixel Camera