The Many Features of the Infinium ADS II Anesthesia Management System
At Infinium Medical, we developed an anesthesia management delivery system that was designed from the ground up to meet the unique needs of anesthesiologists and their patients worldwide. Known as the ADS II anesthesia machine, this state-of-the-art system is extremely user-friendly has features an intuitive interface that allows for rapid readings, quick flowmeter adjustments, and display changes as needed. Yet, most important of all, the ADS II is highly accurate and reliable, ensuring you will be able to deliver the highest quality of care to your various patients.
Some of the specific features found in this anesthesia management system include:
- O2, N2O, and Air flowmeters that are located within 10cm of one another, allowing the user to make rapid adjustments as needed
- A number of different ventilation modes, including VCV, PCV, SIMV+VCV+PS, SIMV+PCV+PS, and SPONT/CPAP
- The ability to closely monitor vital signs, EtCO2, and anesthesia agent monitoring
- An absorber bypass system that can easily be swapped out during surgery for extended procedures
- A mobile space saving design that is highly convenient and allows the anesthesia management system to be transported along with the patient
- An easy-to-use interface with a 10.4-inch touchscreen display
- Compliance with a number of communication protocols, which allows data to be rapidly transferred between patient monitoring systems
When it comes to anesthesia management, you can be confident that the ADS II has the features that you need for efficient patient monitoring. To learn more about the ADS II and the benefits to our unique anesthesia management machine, contact Infinium Medical today. We have extensive experience working with healthcare facilities of all sizes across the globe and our team will help you select the patient monitoring system that will work best in you place of business.