Infinium Medical Anesthesia Systems
At Infinium Medical, we are well known in the healthcare community for designing top quality anesthesia systems. Our latest development in anesthesia technology is known as the ADSII and is a unique compact workstation that is highly portable, simple in design, and easy-to-use, making it a compelling option for healthcare facilities of just about any size. As with all of our patient monitoring systems, the ADSII has been extensively field tested in hospitals and clinics across the globe and is certain to meet your specific needs.
Our anesthesia systems take advantage of the very latest in gas management and ventilation technology to ensure that the patient receives the appropriate amount of anesthesia during his or her operation. The ADSII comes with a 10.4-inch TFT LCD screen that can display up to three waveforms at once, giving the anesthesiologist the information needed to best serve the patient. Some of the other features that you’ll find in our anesthesia systems include:
- A 1.5 liter capacity absorber system that can be swapped out for longer procedures
- Electronic flowmeters that measure air, N2O, and O2
- Various ventilation modes, including VCV, PCV< SIMV+VCV+PS, SIMV+PCV+PS, SPONT/CPAP
- Two hour battery backup for increased portability
- Ventilator settings ranging from neonatal to adult
- Abundant storage and desk space
- And much more
When it comes to anesthesia systems, the ADSII is an excellent option. To learn more about the many features of this highly reliable, user friendly product, contact Infinium Medical today. Additionally, we specialize in designing a variety of other medical products, including vital signs monitors, capnography systems, and electrocardiograph machines.