Capnography Monitoring Provided from Infinium Medical for Health Care Facilities Across the Globe
Capnography monitoring is a vital part of patient care for a wide range of health care facilities worldwide. For this reason, the experts at Infinium Medical have developed the Infinium CO2, a module that uses a 50 ml per minute sidestream method to quickly provide end tidal CO2 readings. Having accurate EtCO2 readings allows health care providers to promptly react to changes in patients’ carbon dioxide levels. This can potentially improve outcomes for patients with life-threatening issues, including pulmonary embolism and stroke, by giving their doctors and nurses the information they need to make important medical decisions when it matters most.
The Infinium CO2 capnography monitoring system boasts many advanced features that can benefit medical professionals and patients alike. For example, the Infinium CO2:
- Can be used with both intubated and non-intubated patients
- Uses a sample-line connection system with filter cells to prevent cross-contamination
- Has a rechargeable lithium ion battery, so it can be used when a power source is unavailable
- Features a compact and lightweight design, allowing it to be transported effortlessly
- Has settings for both adult and pediatric patients
What’s more, despite all of these remarkable features, the Infinium CO2 is one of the lowest cost-per-patient capnography monitoring systems available. Our customers can rest assured knowing they have made a sound investment and will be able to provide accurate, reliable capnography monitoring for their patients for years to come.
Contact Infinium Medical today to speak with a member of our team about the benefits of adding the Infinium CO2 to your health care facility. Our products are available for customers worldwide.