The Benefits of Using Our Cardiac Monitors
At Infinium Medical, we have developed cardiac monitors that are designed to provide the user with all of the information they need to detect signs of arrhythmia in the patient. Known as the QRS-12, this state-of-the-art electrocardiograph comes standard with interpretive software that actively compares the result of the patient’s ECG with the American Heart Association database and the Common Standards for Quantitative Electrocardiography database to identify as many as 133 different types of arrhythmia. With this interpretive software included, these cardiac monitors help healthcare professionals deliver a higher standard of care and potentially detect cardiac issues before it’s too late.
These cardiac monitors also offer a variety of additional benefits that can make them an appealing choice for offices of nearly any size. For instance, the QRS-12:
- Is extremely user-friendly, with a touch screen interface and an alphanumeric keypad that makes adjusting vital signs settings extremely easy
- Features a high resolution 7-inch screen, which makes it extremely easy to analyze ECG results in real time
- Is designed with connectivity in mind, allowing the cardiac monitors to connect with medical records platforms and other databases, making it easier than ever to store patient data with utmost accuracy
- Are designed to provide the most accurate data available, ensuring that cardiac data is reliable, immediately available, and easy to interpret
- Features pacemaker detection, allowing the QRS-12 to ensure that the patient’s pacemaker is operating as it should
- Is highly portable and can be transported alongside a patient as they are transported from the operating room to recovery, for example
- Can be outfitted with optional patient barcode scanners and magnetic strip card readers to simplify workflow
When it comes to cardiac monitors, the QRS-12 from Infinium Medical is your best choice. It is easy to use, features state-of-the-art interpretive software, and will provide you with the reliable data you require, when you need it most. To learn more, contact us today.