End Tidal CO2 Monitor Functionality
The end tidal CO2 monitor that we have developed at Infinium Medical is known as the Infinium EnTide™. This highly advanced piece of equipment is designed to be easy to use and deliver consistently accurate vital signs information every single time it’s used. Whether you need to monitor the exhaled breath of a patient under general anesthesia, or you are interested in having an end tidal CO2 monitor on hand to identify ventilation-related problems before they become more serious, we are able to assist.
The EnTide is a field upgradable module that is designed to be used alongside one of the patient monitors that we offer at Infinium Medical, providing you with rapid capnograph results. This equipment features a low flow, sidestream design that makes it practical for use with both intubated and non-intubated patients. Additionally, the EnTide:
- Features reliable filter cells that help prevent contamination, ensuring the data is as accurate as possible
- Is extremely user friendly and designed to be used with minimal training
- Is highly portable and can be transported along with the medical monitor with the patient as necessary
- Can monitor both EtCO2 as well as EtCO2 along with automatic identification of various anesthetic agents
- Has simple connection sample lines, which makes the system one of the lowest cost per patient systems currently available
If you need to monitor the exhaled breath of patients under your care, the Infinium EnTide is an excellent investment. This system is easy to use, delivers reliable data, and can help you improve your quality of care.
To learn more about our end tidal CO2 monitor as well as the other vital signs monitors that we offer at Infinium Medical, contact us today.