For the Most Accurate End Tidal CO2 Monitor Available, Turn to Infinium Medical
The importance of having a reliable end tidal CO2 monitor at your health care facility cannot be understated. Whether it is being used to monitor patients who are sedated or to diagnose patients with a variety of respiratory or pulmonary conditions, a reliable EtCO2 monitor is invaluable to first responders and surgeons alike. This is why at Infinium Medical, we have developed the Infinium EnTide™, a state-of-the-art capnography monitor that will provide you with accurate data that is always easy to interpret.
The Infinium EnTide™ has a number of coveted features that help to make it an advanced, reliable piece of medical equipment. For example, the Infinium EnTide™:
- Uses a sidestream collection method that allows for use in both intubated and non-intubated patients
- Prevents cross-contamination through the use of filter cells and a sample-line connection system
- Has both adult and pediatric patient settings
- Is compatible with the Cleo and the Omni, Infinium Medical’s advanced vital signs monitors, to streamline patient care
- Features a long-lasting backup battery so that it can be used in the even that a power source is not available
- Is compact and lightweight, making it the ideal monitor for use during patient transportation, in addition to a variety of other situations
Remarkably, even with all of these unparalleled features, the Infinium EnTide™ is one of the lowest cost-per-patient monitors on the market, so health care professionals can feel good about making this worthwhile investment knowing they are getting an incredible value.
If you would like to speak with a product specialist regarding the many ways our end tidal CO2 monitor can help you manage the well-being of your patients, contact Infinium Medical today. Be sure to ask about our vital signs monitors to streamline the patient care process.