Heart Monitor Equipment Provided by Infinium Medical
A heart monitor is a critical component of patient care at hospitals, emergency rooms, and other medical facilities around the world. At Infinium Medical, we have developed a state-of-the-art heart monitor, the QRS-12, which is designed to accurately detect and identify as many as 133 different types of arrhythmia. By comparing the results of a patient’s ECG with both the American Heart Association and the Common Standards for Quantitative Electrocardiography databases, the QRS-12 heart monitor can help healthcare professionals provide patients with an exceptional standard of care by detecting cardiac issues quickly and correctly so the patient can promptly receive the appropriate treatment.
In addition to its interpretive software, the QRS-12 heart monitor comes equipped with many other features that make it one of the most advanced pieces of medical equipment on the market. Some of these features include:
- A high resolution 7-inch touch screen for easy interpretation of vital signs
- An alphanumeric keypad, which makes adjusting the QRS-12’s settings a simple process
- Accurate pacemaker detection to ensure the patient’s pacemaker is operating properly
- A lightweight and compact structure, so the heart monitor can remain with a patient even while they are being transported
- Connectivity, allowing the QRS-12 to store patient records on medical records platforms and other useful databases
With all of these critical features designed to improve the efficiency and quality of patient care, it is clear to see why Infinium Medical is a trusted provider of heart monitors and other medical equipment in numerous countries around the world. For more information on the QRS-12 heart monitor, or any of the advanced medical equipment that we offer for healthcare providers around the world, contact Infinium Medical today.