The Infinium ClearVue® video laryngoscope adopts state-of-the-art image technology and possesses the advantage of a 2.0 mega-pixel full-view camera with high-resolution monitor. The ClearVue® features a rechargeable li-ion battery for extended use. A unique anti-fog capability is also provided. The overall design is compact and ergonomic. A high resolution view of the glottis will enable clinicians first-attempt success while minimizing any chance of a complication during the intubation process.
The Infinium ClearVue® video
Compact and Ergonomic
- Lightweight – unit is less than 350g.
- Vacuum packed disposable blades or Reusable Blades
- Quick installation and removal of blades
- Quick shot camera button for recording
Low Cost Per Patient
- Reusable blades can be used up to 1000 times.
- Low cost disposable blades
- 2 year warranty
- Screen is reinforced with anti-shatter protection
- Light weight long lasting rechargeable li-ion battery
- 3.5 inch display
- 2.0 Mega-pixel Camera with Video Capability.
- Anti-Fog Lens Technology
ntact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.