Omni Series Medical Monitors from Infinium Medical Have Many Impressive Benefits
For over a decade, the medical monitors in Infinium Medical’s Omni series have been constantly changing to provide medical professionals with the latest advancements and capabilities. Today, we are proud to offer a line of leading-edge monitors to help improve the patient care process at medical facilities around the world.
Omni series medical monitors boast a number of features that make them some of the most advanced and reliable monitors on the market today. Some of these features include:
- A lightweight, portable design that allows for easy use while patients are on the move
- High-resolution touch screens ranging from 7 to 15 inches in size
- User-friendly interfaces that make these medical monitors easy to operate and help reduce the risk of human error
- Reliable methods of measurement for SpO2, ECG, non-invasive blood pressure, and body temperature
- Compatibility with several of our modification modules, which can give your Omni series monitor the ability to perform more extensive measurements, like capnography, cardiac output, invasive blood pressure, and anesthetic agent measurement
Perhaps best of all, our Omni series medical monitors are connective. Not only do they offer Ethernet and RS-232 connections with an open source communication protocol, they also are able to connect to an HL7-based hospital information system or electronic medical records platform. Our monitors make it easier than ever to access and manage patient data, helping to improve the patient care process for both your staff and your patients.
To speak to a product specialist about which of our advanced medical monitors will best fit the needs of your health care facility, contact Infinium Medical today.