Portable EKG Machines from Infinium Medical Offer Many Benefits for Healthcare Facilities Worldwide
The QRS-12 portable EKG machine from Infinium Medical can help you provide the finest cardiac monitoring for your patients, regardless of whether you are in a hospital, walk-in clinic, or any other medical facility. At Infinium Medical, we understand the importance of accuracy when it comes to the results of cardiac monitoring, which is why we have developed a portable EKG machine that will get it right every single time.
Infinium Medical’s portable EKG machine comes equipped with a number of features designed to improve the way medical professionals approach cardiac health. For example, the QRS-12 has:
- A 7 inch high resolution touch screen and alphanumeric keypad for a user-friendly experience
- Interpretive software that compares a patient’s EKG results to the American Heart Association database and the Common Standards for Quantitative Electrocardiography database, which can identify up to 133 different types of arrhythmia that could potentially be missed with any other portable EKG machine
- The ability to connect to an electronical medical records platform for easy data access
- Pacemaker detection to ensure the pacemaker is functioning the way it is supposed to
- An optional magnetic card reader or barcode scanner to maximize efficiency
- A lithium-ion backup battery to ensure that the machine can still run in the event of an emergency
- Multiple acquisition modes and three-second waveform stabilization
To learn more about the benefits of adding the expertise of the QRS-12 to your medical facility, contact Infinium Medical today. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our portable EKG machine, as well as discuss the other reliable medical equipment that we offer.