Find the Ideal Surgery Table for Your Operating Room
If you are currently researching surgery table options for your hospital, imaging center, or operating room, consider the many benefits of investing in the ATS from Infinium Medical. This surgical table was designed to be extremely comfortable, offer maximum patient positioning, and be easy for the surgical team to use. Whether you need a new surgery table for your operating room or you are interested in replacing all of the tables throughout the hospital, we can meet your various needs.
The ATS offers an incredible range of motion, making it a practical option for a variety of different procedures. This surgical table has a load capacity of 1,000 pounds, ensuring it can accommodate patients of nearly any size. Additionally, the table can lower to 24 inches off the ground, accommodating surgeons who wish to work seated. This is highly beneficial for long procedures where the surgical team may otherwise need to stand for hours on end. The entire table top can also rotate a full 180 degrees and slide horizontally to offer maximum patient imaging access.
Additionally, our surgery table:
- Ensures quiet electro-hydraulic movements
- Has anti-static castors with floor lock to prevent movement
- Has a safety lock to prevent controls from being touched accidentally
- Offers flex positioning for access to the arms, legs, back, neck, head, and sides
- Has easy-to-use controls and can be outfitted with an optional wireless remote control
- Can come outfitted with an optional battery backup
If you are interested in learning about the various advantages to the surgery table that we offer, contact Infinium Medical today. We’ll explain the benefits to the ATS, walk you through the installation of the equipment, and answer any questions that you might have. In addition to surgical tables, we also offer a variety of other products including patient monitors, anesthesia equipment, and more.